Centralized control cabinet lock , Electronic Cabinet Lock , cabinet lock
Widely applies in places such as armies, schools, mines, factories, banks, jails, courts, hotels, farms, bath centers. Locks are used in drawers, the letter boxes, storage boxes, filing cabinets, record cabinets, book cabinets, electric instrument boxes, cabinets for storage and cabinets for change clothes.
1. Working style: It locks when the power is off and opens quickly when it is electrified with (12V). It can be used in all kinds of intelligent signal attachments.
2. Specification size: It is as small as a name card(95mm*56mm), 13mm thick and it weights about 180g.
3. Urgent unlocking: There are three ways to unlocking it in urgengtly situations, and it is also equipped with mechanical lock function.
4. Energy saving: It needs only less than 1second to electrify when it unlocks. It does not need electricity when it is locked(voltage12V, electric current 1A ).
5. Material saving: The ultra-thin design saves raw material so that it provides larger and more flexible arrangement space for the cabinet.
6. Long life: The aging test 6000000 times can guarantee that the coil does not burn down.
7. Status Output: There are signals about the lock's states, which is used to detect the door's working state(open or closed).
8. Public use: It has no positive and reverse side design and the lock can be used in all cases, cabinets and drawers from different directions, which realize the funtions of multi-purpose lock.
9. Ways of installing: It can be fixed outside the cabinet directly. Embedded and hidden installation are also possible.
10. Security: It is anti-vibration and against picking locks. It can also be used in finance, military and so on.
Size: 95 x 56mm
Weights: About 180g
Open current: Less equal 1.5A
Open lock time: Less than 1 second (continuous power: <10 seconds)
Operating voltage: 12~24 DC
Power consumption: 24W
Power form: Intermission
Temperature: -40 to 50° C
|Salt Spray Test