IC Card Electronic Cabinet Lock Less Than 1.5A Open Current Quick Open
Detailed Product Description
|Salt Spray Test:
Generous and beautiful lock , Safe and durable , Electronic cabinet lock , IC card lock
1. Working style: It locks when the power is off and opens quickly when it is electrified with (12V). It can be used in all kinds of intelligent signal attachments.
2. Specification size: It is as small as a name card(95mm*56mm), 13mm thick and it weights about 180g.
3. Urgent unlocking: There are three ways to unlocking it in urgengtly situations, and it is also equipped with mechanical lock function.
4. Energy saving: It needs only less than 1second to electrify when it unlocks. It does not need electricity when it is locked(voltage12V, electric current 1A ).
5. Material saving: The ultra-thin design saves raw material so that it provides larger and more flexible arrangement space for the cabinet.
6. Long life: The aging test 6000000 times can guarantee that the coil does not burn down.
7. Status Output: There are signals about the lock's states, which is used to detect the door's working state(open or closed).
8. Public use: It has no positive and reverse side design and the lock can be used in all cases, cabinets and drawers from different directions, which realize the funtions of multi-purpose lock.
9. Ways of installing: It can be fixed outside the cabinet directly. Embedded and hidden installation are also possible.
10. Security: It is anti-vibration and against picking locks. It can also be used in finance, military and so on.
Size: 95 x 56mm
Weights: About 180g
Open current: Less equal 1.5A
Open lock time: Less than 1 second (continuous power: <10 seconds)
Operating voltage: 12~24 DC
Power consumption: 24W
Power form: Intermission
Temperature: -40 to 50° C
|Salt Spray Test
- Superior heavy duty metal construction
- Chrome-plated steel housing
- Surface-mounted compact electric lock
- Convenient mechanical override enables manual release during power failure
- Operates against heavy mechanical load
- Accepts access control signals from wireless RF key fobs or proximity cards, numeric keypads, card readers,
- Can be fitted to locker, mail box and drawers etc